If you'd like your team to get paired more than once per week, you can set the frequency to "multiple times per week" and select individual days of the week you'd like Donut to introduce teammates.
Whether you want to introduce people every day, or just a few times per week, you can find the right fit for your team.
This is especially useful for teams that don’t see each other everyday. A quick daily 1:1 video call with someone familiar can go a long way!
How To: Increase Pairing Frequency
You can visit your Donut dashboard any time to view or change the pairing settings for your team, including how often people should get paired. Here's how:
- Login with your Slack credentials at app.donut.ai
- Click the pairing channel you wish to edit
- Scroll down to the pairing frequency
- Click the drop down and select "Multiple times per week"
- The dashboard will display buttons for each day of the week
- By default, every day will be selected. You can click to deselect certain days
- Click "save" when finished editing
- That's it! Now Donut will start pairing people multiple times per week on the selected days of the week
For example, if you wanted to have Donut pair people on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in your pairing channel:
If you have any questions or feedback about this feature, don't hesitate to hit the purple intercom button in the bottom right to start chatting with us.