Donut's Google Calendar integration makes it quick and easy to schedule a meeting with your teammates. Once you've linked your Google Calendar, Donut will automatically display available meeting times whenever you're part of a Donut intro.
You'll be able to browse and book a time to meet with your teammates, and create a Google Calendar invite directly from Slack.
Turning on Google Calendar for your Intro Channel
First, you'll need to toggle on the Google Calendar integration under the "Integration & Add-ons" tab settings for your Intro channel at app.donut.ai
- Log in at app.donut.ai with your Slack credentials
- Click your Intro channel
- Click "Integrations & Add-ons" tab at the top
- Scroll down to Google Calendar and toggle the feature on
Once you've done this, a modal will appear where you can now link your Google Calendar account:
Zoom or Google Hangouts Conferencing
If you don't have Zoom integration enabled, when calendar invites are created using Donut's Google Calendar integration, the default conferencing link will be a Google Hangouts link.
Changing the Default Meeting Length for Your Channel
Want your teammates to have a quick 15-minute chat over coffee? Or need a 90-minute brainstorm session? You can customize the length of your calendar meetings from the dashboard.
- Click the channel you wish to edit in the dashboard
- Navigate to the "Integrations & Add-ons" tab at the top
- Scroll down below the toggle for Google Calendar and look for the drop-down that says "Google Calendar meeting length"
- Select the default time you'd like to use and save when finished!
If you've set up the Google Calendar integration in the dashboard, but now want to know more about how you and your teammates can link your calendars, click here.
Have questions or feedback? Just click the purple intercom button in the bottom right of your screen to open up a chat with our support team!