If Donut is installed in your Slack team then you’ll be able to sign into donut.ai using your Slack account, which allows you to view and update settings for your team. You don’t have to create a separate account for Donut or remember a password for Donut — everything works using your Slack account!
- Head over to donut.ai.
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right.
- If you’re not already signed into Slack then you'll be taken to a sign-in page on slack.com — just sign in with your Slack user name and password. If you’re already signed in to Slack then you’ll skip this step.
- You'll see a Slack authorization page confirming that Donut wants to "confirm your identity" on Slack. Hit "Continue."
- Now you're in!
What if I have multiple Slack accounts for multiple Slack workspaces?
You'll only be able to sign into Donut with an account for a Slack workspace that uses Donut. If you’re a member of multiple Slack workspaces it’s possible that you'll accidentally sign into Donut with the wrong account. Here’s what to do if you think this has happened:
- Go to donut.ai. If you’re already signed into Donut then click on your name in the upper right corner and then click “sign out.”
- Once you’re on the Donut home page click “Sign In” in the upper right.
- If you're not already signed into Slack then you'll be prompted to sign in to your Slack workspace. Make sure to sign into the workspace that uses Donut! If you're already signed into a Slack workspace you'll go straight to #4.
- You'll see a Slack authorization page confirming that Donut wants to "confirm your Identity" on Slack. Use the dropdown menu in the upper right to choose the workspace that uses Donut.
“Donut hasn’t been added to your Slack team yet.”
If you get this message when you try to sign in then it means you signed in using a Slack team that doesn’t use Donut. If you have multiple Slack accounts then you may have signed in with the wrong one — see above. If you want to install Donut on your team just head back to donut.ai and hit “Add to Slack.”