Adding a Credit Card
- login at app.donut.ai with your Slack credentials
- click "Account" in the left nav
- scroll down to the bottom of the page
- add your credit card details in the pop-up box
How Billing Works
Donut plans can be billed monthly or annually and pricing is in USD. Your bill is based on active users.
- Standard: charges are based on active users in all Intro channels you manage
- Premium: charges are based on active users in all Intro channels you manage, as well as users receiving premium templates & content (such as new hire onboarding)
Additional Billing Options
By default, all Donut Intro channels are charged to one payment account when you upgrade your Slack workspace to a paid plan. If you do not wish to pay for all future Donut channels, you can toggle off this option on the billing page.
If you keep the default setting turned on, others will see that you are automatically paying for new channels and can reach out to you for more information. If you turn the option off, they'll be prompted to pay for their own channels.
You can go to the billing page anytime to review your team's settings and see any channels you're paying for.
Donut will email a copy of paid invoices to the account owner each month when payment is collected (payments are automatically charged to the credit card on file). Review where your invoice emails are sent on the billing page.
For help with invoices or receipts, contact us at email@example.com.
Reviewing or Changing Your Plan
If you'd like to review what plan you're paying for or your payment method details, you can do so anytime from the Account/Payment page at app.donut.ai/payment.
Need to make changes to your plan? If you have billing permissions, you'll be able to make changes on the Account/Payment page. Click the plan you'd like to upgrade or move back to the Free plan.
Have other questions or need additional help with billing? Click the purple intercom button in the bottom right corner of the screen, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org