How to add people to your "Don't pair me with" list :
1. Select Donut from the Apps section of your sidebar menu in Slack OR search "Donut" in the search toolbar and click the option with the word App included:
2. Go to the Home tab, find the Settings section, and hit the "Don't pair me with..." button.
3. Add the name of the person you do not wish to be paired with directly in the drop-down menu and hit Done.
Open the drop-down menu anytime to view a complete list or to remove people from the list!!
4. You're all set! Your "Do not pair with" list is applicable to all Donut channel(s) you join where groups of 2 are made. Your selections are always confidential.
💡 If you have recently skipped an Intro with someone, Donut will ask you within the Intro DM if you'd like to prevent future pairings. This message will also include a "Don't pair me with..." button where you can follow the above steps to prevent future pairings:
How to remove people from your "Don't pair me with" list:
1. Open up a direct message with Donut.
2. Go to the Home tab, and click the "Don't pair me with..." button.
3. This time, when you click in the search bar, it will show you all the names you have on your list. You can click the "x" to remove them from the list.
Have questions or feedback? Just click the purple intercom button in the bottom right of your screen to open up a chat with our support team!