On Donut's Standard and Premium plans, you'll have access to advanced reporting features within the Program Hub. The advanced reporting will display who was matched each round, who met, who didn't, and why certain people were excluded. You'll also be able to view and edit the status of channel members.
To navigate to your Donut channel's Program Hub:
- Log into the dashboard with your Slack credentials
- Find the channel you'd like to explore in the dashboard
- On the right-hand side of the channel, you'll see three icons. The top two will take you to the Program Hub (the bottom takes you to channel settings).
To view reporting in the Program Hub:
- Click on the graph icon to view reports for the channel
To see who was matched, who met, and who was excluded from the Program Hub:
- Click on the "Intro Groups” tab at the top. *Please note - to see the “Intro Groups” tab you will need to have access to edit the channel. See here for more info on channel access and ownership
To see and edit the status of individuals in your Donut channel
- click the smiley icon on your Donut channel, OR
- click the "Members" tab when you're already in the Program Hub view
*Please note - to see the “Members” tab you will need to have access to edit the channel. See here for more info on channel access and ownership
Exporting Your Data
To export your reporting data, head to the dashboard and and find the channel you'd like to export reports for.
- Click on graph icon.
- Go to the "Reporting" tab at the top
- From here you can filter to the time period you'd like the reports for,
- Download it into a CSV using the cloud button on the right hand side.
Have other questions about the Program Hub or need more help? Just click the Intercom button in the bottom right corner of the screen and we'll get back to you soon. Or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org