Donut’s HRIS integration goes beyond basic data syncing to instead streamline processes like Onboarding, Cross-Group Intros, and congratulatory work anniversary and birthday messaging.
Here’s what syncing your team's HRIS with Donut can do for you:
Imports your new hires automatically into our Onboarding feature.
Provides your managers with automatic updates on Onboarding templates.
Auto-enrolls your new hires in templates based on location, team, role and more.
Automatically import your new hires’ work anniversaries and birthdays into your Celebrations channels.
The ability to update any anniversaries and birthdays for existing employees.
Use factors like location, department, employment type and more to make strategic connections across your company.
Steps to sync your HRIS with Donut
1. Login to the Donut dashboard here
2. Click “Connect HRIS”
3. Once selected, you’ll go through a quick authentication process for your HRIS.
Donut integrates with over 50 HRIS platforms, here are some of the most popular ones we currently support:
Please note: Donut does not integrate with Rippling or Google Workspace.
4. Once authenticated, select what channels or programs you want to improve with HRIS. Then, click Next.
By clicking “View options” in the Celebrations channel box, you can decide whether you want to celebrate only anniversaries or birthdays. Or, you can choose to keep both.
When syncing with Onboarding, you’ll have the option to auto-enroll your new hires into one or more already-existing templates. Click here to learn more!
5. Once you click Next, you can review the data Donut will collect from your HRIS and click “Import Data.”
6. That’s it! HRIS will continue syncing in the background and we will send you a DM in Slack once it’s completed. This process can take a few minutes.
Managing your HRIS integration
To view the HRIS account that is connected and manage its data:
Log into the dashboard
Go to HRIS in the left sidebar menu
Click “Manage Data” to open the window where you can toggle features on/off
Questions? Feedback? Click the purple Intercom button in the bottom right corner of the screen, and we'll get back to you soon!